February 20, 2012

RAINBOW RAW FOOD - Raw food cafe

I love raw food that is popular for those who enjoy healthy life in US, but not much recognition in Japan.  There is a raw food cafe in Hamamatsu-cho called "RAINBOW RAW FOOD" in which I'm a frequent customer. 
 
Actually I've never ever heard any other raw food restaurant/cafe in Tokyo except this cafe. I know the one raw food restaurant in Daikanyama, however, unfortunately it was already closed last December.

It's a tiny spaced cafe, however, they manage the raw food school provided the raw food certification and we are able to enjoy the real raw food in this cafe.
I went there after taking a lunch to have a raw food desert which was amazing delicious. After that, I am a huge fan of the raw food sweets that is good taste and healthy. If you are a raw-foodist, you should be there that is only one raw food cafe in Tokyo. 

HP:  http://rainbowrawfood.com/
Map: http://rainbowrawfood.com/map.html
My evaluation : ★★★★★
Japanese blog: TOKYO ECO & ORGANIC LIFE

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Gluten Free Food Cafe Leicester