November 28, 2010

eat more greens - Vegan

eat more greens is my frequently-used New York styled vegan cafe and bakery, situated in a good location of Azabu-juban nearby Roppongi Hills, just an one-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Azabu-juban station, Naboku line.  They use all ingredients which are "NO meat", "NO fish",  "NO eggs" and "vegetable materials" in all their menu. 


To-go vegetable lunch box, drinks, bakeries and sweets also available. I love pumpkin and apple pies here which are yummy!


Cozy sofas table in the back is my favorite place. Tables in the terrace are also good for a lovely day.



A big piece of apple pie always makes me so full.  I use this cafe to kill time between my engagements or have a tea break after lunch and dinner.  Since I haven't used for a dining yet so far, I want to have a lunch or dinner here next time in detox or on a diet. If you are strictly-began, I strongly recommend you dine at eat more green with a casual and cozy atmosphere.  



HP : http://www.eatmoregreens.jp/english/index.html
Access Map : Same as the above URL. Please scroll down until the bottom to see a map.
My evaluation : ★★★☆☆

Japanese blog: TOKYO ECO & ORGANIC LIFE 

No comments: