November 27, 2010

IRVING PLACE - American Cuisine

One of my favorite organic cafe, Irving place will make us feel as if you have been invited to someone your friend's vacation house or suburban home, which has a treehouse in the backyard.  

Actually Irving place located in 3F, building in Shirogane street called "Adam et Rope Biotop" has a treehouse just beside the building!   When I first visited here, they took me to a table facing a wide and large window and I realized at the glance that the threehouse reflecting through this big window has been built with a big three in the courtyard.  It's really amazing! 
   
As soon as we get in this cafe, neo-bohemian styled room with cozy sofas & chairs, terrace and fireplace welcomes us as though something like a close friend or a special guest.  


This is a cafe styled main dining facing the courtyard with the threehouse as previously mentioned, where we can dine and have a tea break in a cozy and friendly atmosphere.

I stopped by here for the brunch on the hot summer day. They provide American styled delicious dishes with organic vegetables and natural sweets. Of course, vegetables for salad buffet of the lunch set  are all organic.


My favorite pasta, fresh seafood with salted seaweed including sea urchin,  low squid and fish eggs.  Actually this pasta might be for Japanese people, but please try it!   Other American dishes, such as cobb salad, pancakes, egg benedict,  sandwiches, 100% beef hamburger and roasted pork and chicken are also available.


On the other day, I spent about 3 hours alone here for a tea beak and writing something.  They served herbal tea with a big tea pot. That's why I could stay here for 3 hours!  Though I nursed a pot of herbal tea, they left me undisturbed. Really cozy!


The above is a tea set that we can pick up 3 kinds of desserts from assorted home made cakes with a cup of coffee, tea or herbal tea.  The desserts are all made from natural ingredients.  It's opened for lunch  from 11:00am thru. 5:00pm, so we can use here for a late lunch too. My favorite organic cafe, Irving place that I strongly recommend you all whom enjoy an organic lifestyle.  If you stay in/nearby Ebisu, Hiroo and Shirogane areas, please stop by here on your way of strolling along.  Began menu also available.


English menu available
My evaluation : ★★★★☆

No comments: