December 5, 2010

TeTeS - Fusion Organic dishes

TeTeS just opened this March, situated at the Nishi-Azabu crossing right across of Japanese restaurant Gonpachi and ice cream shop Hobsons. Though a little bit far from the both Roppongi and Hiroo stations, TeTeS is appropriate organic cafe to stop by for a lunch or a coffee/tea break when you take a walk around Hiroo-Azabu area.


I took a table in the upstairs since it's pretty smoky downstairs where are so many smokers I'm not fond of... Therefore, this cafe is not family-oriented, it's just for couples, friends and others except children and expectant mothers. Also I was surprised that organic cafe has smoking area. Actually "Organic" is closely linked with "Ecology", so organic cafe should be ecological and environment-friendly cafe that are required items.  


Actually I ordered a piece of apple and cranberry pie, but they apologized to me 25 minutes later for not serving it due to sold out. Alternatively, I took a piece of pecan pie and then, they served me a cream puff as well to express their apology to me. A cream puff is the same as the one we bought at muchies dELI Tokyo on the other day. Because this cafe is produced by munchies dELI.   


Green tea latte with soy milk is my favorite. The corner table beside the window will become my favorite place as well. This time I've nursed here for 3 hours to read a book and write something... But they've never disturbed me and never felt unwelcome pressure. Maybe they are too busy or it's actually cozy place?   


You can see a Japanese traditional storage building on the above picture. This is my much-loved restaurant Gonpachi that is popular with foreign visitors.  


This cafe offers organic breakfast, lunch, coffee/tea break and dinner of which all ingredients are natural without harmful chemicals. This is nice cafe, but except that it's quite smoky on 1st floor. It will be opened until 5am every Friday and Saturday, so after drinking at the Gonpachi or other bars in Nishi-Azabu or Roppongi areas, please stop by TeTeS to refresh or grab a bite.


Access map not available 
Address: 1,2F 2-13-12 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku
My evaluation: ★★☆☆☆ 

No comments: