December 9, 2010

Ryutenmon in Westin Hotel Tokyo - Chinese


Chinese restaurant, Ryutenmon in Westin Hotel Tokyo which was awarded a star of the 
Michelin Guide Tokyo both 2010 and 2011, provids us chinese Cantonese dishes using
organic and chemical-free vegetables. They don't mention it in public, however, actually it's very healthy chinese.







A picture on the right is my favorite sesami spicy chinese noodles called "Tan Tan Men" which is not on the menu. But in my view, it's well known for the best Tan Tan Men in Tokyo. It's really nice and I love it!




Dim sum with organic and chemical-free vegetables is also well known in the menu of this restaurant. I am convinced that I can judge the delicious dim sum, since I've been eaten fairly delicious dim sum so many times when I've lived in Singapore and visited Hong Kong.








A cup of almond jelly was just same taste as the one of the Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong which has a brunch in Singapore as well. It was soft and a little bit chewy texture just like soybean curd.




I would say that this Michelin Guide Tokyo awarded restaurant is the best Chantonese  using organic and chemical-free vegetables in central Tokyo. Top Hong Kong chefs get themselves down to the farms nearby Tokyo and choose the fresh oeganic vegetabels. If you feel like taking Chinese cuisine, I reccomend you pick out Ryutenmon for a lunch as well as a dinner.




HP : http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/dining/index.html?propertyID=1062
Access map: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/area/map.html?propertyID=1062
My evaluation : ★★★★★

Japanese blog: TOKYO ECO & ORGANIC LIFE

No comments: